Department of Human Movement Studies
- The Department of Human Movement Studies is an excellent workplace in the Czech Republic.
- It provides all students of bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral studies in the field of physical education, sports, recreation and in the sciences of human movement at home, and at the same time it is a workplace with top research.
- This versatile workplace provides a wide range of practical subjects as well as high quality summer and winter courses.
- The Center for Human Movement Diagnostics (CDLP) works closely with the department, whose research focus is connected with the focus of the department.
- Some of the staff of the department also solves problems connected with physical activity and inactivity of the population of the Ostrava region.
- Members of the department also cooperate on grant projects of other OU workplaces and universities in the Czech Republic